Tax Filers Finding the Hidden Costs of ObamaCare

April/20/2014 5:59AM
6 interesting comments, join the discussion
Please follow and like us:


A recent poll shows that 61% of Americans think Obama is a liar. The other 39% are lying on their poll response.

I have talked to many friends who have just filed their 2013 income tax returns and it just hit them that they are paying higher taxes to support ObamaCare. It’s just the beginning. One gentleman is a tweener. He’s between his recent retirement and Medicare. His insurance premium doubled and the deductible went up $5,000. His tax rate went up 3%.

I won’t even address the big lie Obama told about his insurance program, you know the one about your doctor, I’ll just look at recent lies. In a speech this week, he said this baby is working.

Let’s see how it’s working. Taxes have gone up for all who pay taxes to cover his great plan. Insurance rates have gone up for all who have not been kicked off their insurance because of Obama Care. Doctors are telling Medicare patients to get a new doctor. Obama won’t tell you how many who signed up aren’t paying. Nor, will he tell you how many were those who were forced off their previous plans and had no option. Nor, how many were the only reason for ObamaCare, they couldn’t get insurance. Or, how many are young people. Need those to balance the books. Oh yes, when the big pieces he delayed, until after the mid-term elections, kick in it will get worse. Corporations will drop health insurance as a benefit, so will small and mid-sized companies, companies will cut to less than 50 full-time employees by lay-offs and switching people to part-time, and there will be more cuts to Medicare. When a liar moves things around illegally before an important election, why does he do that? Of course, he knows his big plan will cost his party votes, that’s the truth.

I can’t count the lies he’s still telling every day.

Please follow and like us:

Other Articles You Might Enjoy:

Leave a Reply